white papers by Norfico
White papers play an increasingly central role in positioning companies and solutions in the fintech space.
The white paper format caters to the increasing complexity of the market, the value chains and the solutions. And a genuine white paper can serve an important mission as a critical pillar of credibility for fintech players.
Norfico is specialised in creating in-depth and relevant white papers on behalf of clients
Producing a high-quality white paper is a time-consuming process, but it is also an investment in a foundation for further activities: campaigns, media stories, blog posts, opinion pieces and other communication activities.
A quality white paper typically also has a much longer lifespan than most other communication activities as it will be kept as a reference publication long after its publication.
A Norfico-produced white paper of 15-20 pages typically requires the following activities:
- Scoping of content in collaboration with the client
- Research and collection of information
- Interviews with specialists in the client organisation
- Production of content
- Quality assurance + revisions
- Professional proofreading
- Professional graphical design and layout
- Publication/distribution via Norfico’s channels
- Targeted distribution/placement with target audience and influencers.
If you want to know more about how Norfico can help your company produce high-quality white papers, please contact Michael Juul Rugaard at Michael@norfico.net.
See examples of Norfico's publications on https://issuu.com/norfico