MoneyMag returns for Money20/20 Europe 2018
Money20/20 Europe is more than just an event. It’s a world-class experience for innovators across industries and company types. It’s a catalyst for growth and development of the payments and financial services ecosystem.
To deliver top-quality content for the Money20/20 participants and for the rest of the fintech world, Norfico will on behalf of Money20/20 be publishing a new edition of the Money20/20 Magazine - MoneyMag.
Last year’s MoneyMag was the biggest fintech magazine ever produced. Since its publication it has continued to act as a reference point, and the online edition continues to attract readers across the globe to its in-depth articles featuring the EU commissioner Margrethe Vestager and thought leaders like Chris Skinner and David Birch along with a great number of innovators and industry leaders. See the online edition of last year's magazine here: https://issuu.com/norfico/docs/moneymageu2017
The MoneyMag Europe 2018 will cover the following main themes in line with the event:
- Current state of Open Banking
- Scanning the ICO landscape
- Blockchain 2.0
- Asian fintech trends
- Financial inclusion
- Full-colour high-quality offset print
- Contemporary graphic design and layout
- Pages: 128-148
- Print run: 4-6,000 copies (additional copies can be ordered)
- Digital version to be published in Issuu.com
- HTML code for embedding of the online version on sponsor websites (internal and external use)
- PDF version for sponsors and advertisers to share freely
We want to invite a small group of partners to co-sponsor the project. In return for the sponsorship, the partners will receive valuable branding and influence on parts of the content in the magazine.
The sponsor will get:
- An article or an interview about a subject relevant to the sponsor (as long as it fits into the overall thematic line of the magazine). An example could be an interview with the CEO or experts - 1,000-1,500 words
- A full-page colour advertisement in the printed and digital magazine (value EUR 5,000 - see below).
The price of the sponsorship package is EUR 9,000 (prices exclusive of VAT)
Please note, that it is possible for the sponsor to participate with a pre-written article. In that case the article will be reviewed and adjusted by Norfico, and it is a prerequisite that the article is relevant and fits one of the magazine's themes - max 1,000-1,500 words. Based on a pre-written article the price of the sponsorship package will be reduced to EUR 8,000 (exclusive of VAT).
It is possible to advertise in MoneyMag 2018. We offer full page four-color advertisement in the magazine – with live links in the digital version.
- One full page (1/1): EUR 5,000.
- Two pages (2/1): EUR 8,000.
- (prices exclusive of VAT)
About Money20/20 Europe
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is the destination where payments, FinTech and financial services come together to connect and create the future of money.
In June 2018, Money20/20 lands in its new home – the Rai in Amsterdam – to once again focus the world’s eyes on Europe. Everyone is here, every time, coming together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
With over 5000 attendees from more than 1500 companies and 85 countries, representing every sector of the payments, Fintech and financial services ecosystem, Money20/20 brings together a complete who’s who of the community building the future of money. www.money2020europe.com
For further information, please contact email@example.com